Monday, March 2, 2009

OOAK Polymer Clay Baby's Hands Tutorial

I made a tutorial to share with you, as I brew my own hand at polymer clay OOAK babies. You can follow the tutorial to kids from 4 " - 22" . If a child has great hands open and fingers straight, to tell you to remove the foil with the fingers of fixtures, and said that the sensors do not, however, if they have their hand in a fist, I foil fingers. Supplies range for fittings: aluminum foil.

Polymer clay ( All polymer clay will do: Prosculpt, doll Fimo, Sculpey, Fashion Lena, Cernit etc. ) pasta machine ( if you have one, if not roll, or even your hands) glue driver, or vehicle with a round knife minim Needle. Triangular or whatever then knife. Pointy conventional weapons or knitting needle. I always use lamp for children 4 or more.

I cut a piece of aluminum foil, the length of the size of his hands, Crackle and turning it until I get the width I am satisfied. Don ' T frame is very large. Remember that it will be larger with polymer clay. suddenly, I wrap in a bad film from polymer clay, I had pasta machine, the relevant image 1 and 2Now, before you wrap or cover when you are finished, you can set your hand to the position you are not his see. I always make a face, but it is a personal choice.

I using clay shaper pressure in the middle of a hand and give the child the middle part does not distinguish 3i on the image will begin to grind on the fingers of the other. I cut 10 pieces of clay and roll them to 10 fingers, move the image 4I to make all the fingers on his hands well, I hit the resin Matt said that the fingers will not lose and I will form folds and wrinkles match in Figure 8. unchanged form a smooth, from time to time as often as possible after adding the clay. Before I mater second 5 digits of your fingers, I have already connected with a part to play is undeniable size it is impossible to distinguish between the swimming part, identical to Figure 9, on the other hand, will be a closed fist, and so I began to finger a fixed and a new press resin- stated that they did not fall, which makes the child indentation so that I can avoid them easily, as the current 10 team and 11 and 13, scrapping and 14At I add more clay, which calls upon the events as shown in Figure 22 and 23, to provide them with broader and thicker, I added more teensy indentation for wrinkles, and that mite, I will be installing the hand I ATRAVARD with a small triangle with a knife or a knife. Look at photos 24 and 25 when my hand folded appetite then I started to add clay to the arm rest to close in the picture 26, 27, and 28, the hand is almost over, so now for the future smooth, soft and smooth all the mud and let the entire fine and rounded.

I either do it with clay noted Tra bucksaw with spokes or fingers smoothly as much as possible to organize a flange or insert a loop, you must put your arms and both hands ended. Thanks CA is a lot to your life. I hope OOAK Children hands textbook can cooperation you!

. buy grindhous
grover guitar tuners cheap
personalized holiday cards animals
where can i buy neoprene shorts
diamond hit
where to buy a wood mailbox
application form passport card passport
prepaid phone card cancun to usa
loyalty and reward gift cards

No comments:

Post a Comment